Friday, June 18, 2010

Fiber Fever for June

The Fiber Fever page that I received for June came from Evi who lives in Germany and her page has the German flag as the main feature.
The background has been pieced to represent the colours of the countryside where she lives.
Evi has then machine quilted the background.
I am so happy with this page--thank you Evi.




My page was for Janny and her theme is for a carnival mask.
This is my interpretation and she has received it already and is happy with it.


I have now a page from Norway one from Holland and one from Germany.
I am so glad that I chose for my theme--the country where you live--I should have some wonderful pages when this swap is finished.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a great theme for a swap Doreen. Lovely pages and your carnival mask is gorgeous.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I think your theme was definitely an inspired one. Each of the participants has to think about what would best represent their country and your final collection will be awesome.

Janet said...

The flag page makes me think of the beach! And love your carnival mask.