I put a border around each square to make them all a uniform size because somehow in the making the squares did not all finish up the same size.
Each set of pages has a piece of pellon between them to give them support.
When the pages were all finished I laced them together at the spine and then added silk ribbon and fibers to the lacing.
The stitching on the cover says " TIF 2008"-- if you click on the image it is easier to read.
The pages are in order of the months that they were done.
I am really pleased with how the book has come together and I have enjoyed this years challenge very much.
This is the second year that I have completed Sharon's challenge and I am looking forward to the new challenge next year.
Thank you Sharon.