Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lots of Postcards

I have been so busy finishing off my CYBER FYBER stuff that I haven't had time to post about all these postcards etc.
The first one is my postcard for Margreet who lives in The Netherlands.
Margeet is a member of the Fiber_Fever group I belong to and we are doing a fabric page swap next year run by Ati in Norway.

The next postcard is for Kay in the USA and it is a one on one swap as part of the stitchinfingers postcard group.
The theme was green and you can't get much greener that this one.




This in my November postcard from Debbi as part of the Calendar girls group.
Thank you Debbi it is beautiful.

Debbi also sent me 29 beautiful serviettes --and I can't wait to start using them in my mixed media work.




She also sent Ebony an ATC which I think is brilliant---"Are we there yet"-- how often have we heard this when we are off on a journey.
Thank you Debbi for your generosity I can assure you the serviettes will be put to good use and I don't mean at the dinner table.



Lastly my October postcard from Carol T in the Calendar Girls group swap.
This card looks great in the photo but in the flesh it is amazing.
Thank you Carol it is a wonderful addition to my ever growing postcard collection



5 comments:

Joanna said...

Oh my! Lot's of great cards you've received. And congratulations on Cyber Fyber!

Carol said...

My absolute and complete pleasure!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

These are all so pretty! You must really love your mailman(lady) when things like this arrive.

Dot said...

Am loving the green postcard! I love seeing what you receive in the mail (and what you send too).

Dot said...

Am loving the green postcard! I love seeing what you receive in the mail (and what you send too).