Monday, December 22, 2008

ATC's for Christmas

I received this ATC from Christine today and it is so beautiful.
The image of the child framed in a circle of lace is adorable



Christine also included one for Ebony which I will give to her when I next see her.
It has a tiny Christmas stocking charm on it.




This is the ATC that I sent to Christine --it is made from snippets of green fabric covered with a piece of red net and embellished with inbuilt machine stitches and a gold musical instrument.



Thank you Christine for 2 wonderful ATC's.

3 comments:

Val said...

Your Christmas post/swaps are all amazing - thanks for sharing! Val

angela recada said...

Each one of these ATCs that you've been showing us is a tiny masterpiece. Such talent! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Happy Holidays!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Lovely atcs!! Reminded me that I need to get busy and get some made in the next couple of days.