Thursday, February 1, 2007

Swaps in the Mail

Yesterday I received in the mail these 2 beautiful ATC's and 2 charms.
The one on the left is from Sue B and the one on the right and the 2 charms are from Dianne.
The texture in both of them is lovely.
Thank you ladies I will treasure them.
My learning curve on the computer is still going ahead in leaps and bounds--you will notice I have added the TAST webring logo etc.to the blog.
What an experience that was---but after some expert guidance I got it right.
Why don't I read all the instructions properly?
I don't know- but I just don't --but one day I will I promise.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Glad it arrived there safely!!

Purple Missus said...

You are very lucky Doreen. Both these ladies are very talented textile artists.

Janet said...

Beautiful ATCs! And the learning curve is always a bit challenging on these computers!! I often need guidance from the experts.