The first photo is a piece of the painted tissue paper that I had done earlier and I attached it to black felt with vliesofix.
Where the tissue had holes in it and the vliesofix showed through I added some rust foil.
I love the look of this piece.
The next one is another piece of painted tissue attached to felt as above and I machine stitched on some strips of painted paper and appliqued them to the tissue base.
I then gave it a coat of Acrylic wax.
The last one has a base of silk cocoon strippings stitched to black felt and I then added some one inch tiles made from a left over from the above piece.