Thursday, February 19, 2009

A few trades

I recently traded a hand made card with Pam Kellog who is better known for her Crazy Patchwork but she also makes the most beautiful glitter cards .
This is the card that she sent me and I love the way that she has added glitter to the edges.





Here is the card that I sent her which has layered papers with added embellishments on it.
It is interesting to see the different styles that we both do.



These are the ATC's that I received in the Cyber Fyber ATC international swap------
The one on the left is from Maggie Hannigan---the middle one is from Michelle Goldsmith and the one on the right is from Cheryl Gebhart.




1 comment:

Janet said...

Both cards are equally beautiful. I like seeing different styles and anything that has purple or lavender will always catch my eye and then add glitter and I'm a goner!