Monday, April 23, 2007

TAST Palistrina Stitch

Finally I have had a spare hour to do my sample for this weeks TAST stitch which is Palistrina.
I don't remember ever doing this stitch before but I really like it .
It was easy to learn and I liked the way it allowed me to do curves.Once again I have used a variegated thread -this time it was a hand dyed silk thread called Marakesh from Colour Streams which is an Australian Company.
I love the Marakesh colour and I have silk thead - fabric -silk ribbon and silk tops all in this colour.
I purchased these all from the Thread Studio in Perth.
I haven't used them much because I just love looking at them.
I have used a 28 count even weave natural coloured fabric.

4 comments:

Micki said...

Your stitching looks great. I am still running behind on the TAST stitches.

Ati said...

Thanks for the comment, your stitching looks also nice, I like the thread you'r using.

Linda’s Textiles said...

More lovely stitches Doreen, you're amazing at keeping up with all this.

Dianne said...

Lovely stitching!!! Now, is this stitch as hard to do as it is to say?