Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ALQS 4 received

Today I received my quilt from the ALQS4 swap arranged by Kate in England.
My quilt came from Lisa who lives in Victoria in Australia and is titled "Inspired by William Morris".
We had to select which quilt we would like from all the participants and I chose this one.
I love it--the colour-the design-the construction and especially the embroidered centre panel.
This is a well made quilt and I am very pleased to now own it.
Thank you Lisa.




If you want to see the quilt that I made you can go here

4 comments:

Penny said...

Mine came last week hasnt it been fun.

Heather said...

I am a great fan of William Morris designs and this little quilt is beautiful. No wonder you wanted to keep it. Your butterfly quilt is lovely too Doreen - I love the colours you worked in.

Janet said...

William Morris designs are beautiful. I have saved a lot of them in My Pictures. They're good inspiration for me. This little quilt is so pretty....love the colors, and the embroidered piece at the center is lovely.

Dot said...

This is gorgeous Doreen!
Dotxx