Sunday, June 1, 2008

Look what I made.

Today I went to a class at Leanne's home and we made this wonderful box -- we also made cards and tags to go inside.
First we made the box--which has an acetate window in the top and then we added the felted sticky back flowers across the corner.
Next we added the flowers and the tag which we also made.



When we had finished the box we made the eight cards that went inside .
Some that I made had the ribbon horizontally and on the others it was vertical.



This is a better photo to see the ribbon positions---we also made some tags to put on the back of the envelope----------


Next we embellished the backs of the envelopes.





What a great class ---and I can see some friends getting one of these packs for Christmas.
If you would like to see more of Leanne's work drop by her blog --just follow the link.

12 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Wow...very swank! You're so right - these would make lovely gifts and not too expensive to make either.

Janet said...

Beautiful! I like the pink and black color combination. I sure wish there were some classes close to me but about all I find are scrapbooking things.

Robin Mac said...

What an inspiring day you have had, I love the work.

Paula Hewitt said...

have you meandered over to paper there D? Very nice I like the black and pink. v. classy.
ps everywhere i go these days I see yours and Ebonys ATC's.....

Shirley Anne Sherris said...

Well, that's birthdays and Christmases taken care of. Far more personal than bought ones. you can personalise them to the person they are meant for. They'll love them.
Cheers

dot said...

They're lovely, what a fantastic gift idea for friends! Was the box easy to make?

Lynne said...

Very classy, especially with that colour scheme. They'll make a lovely gift.

Jan said...

Great idea - so effective - lovely pressies!

Françoise said...

Lovely!

Linda’s Textiles said...

Very stylish Doreen!

Val said...

Gorgeous Doreen - were they really that easy, they certainly don't look like it. The box is beautiful. Val

Dot said...

You are very clever Doreen! These are gorgeous.