These are the last samples that I did for week 1 of Dales Embellisher course.
The first one is my challenge piece and it has a background of a painted baby wipe that was embellished to a piece of commercial felt.
I then punched in some wool threads to form a grid.
The flowers are cut out from a sample piece made by embellishing some silk throwsters waste fibers - wool fibers and scrim bits onto a scrim background--then I cut out the flowers -put the centres in and then embellished them slightly to the background--I like the look of this one.
This last one is made from all the bits that I cut off my other samples when I trimmed them off.
I put them onto a fiece of felt and voila something to make some more postcards out of.