Yippee I've found it.
Back on the 26th August I blogged about a piece of fabric that I had made which I was going to use for my challenge in the Artists Muse.
But it got lost by the time I was going to make something out of it-I don't know how but I searched high and low but nowhere was it to be found.
Well this week I have been culling my stash and getting rid of fabrics that I have hoarded since the year dot I think.
I had five pieces of flannelette that I was going to make my son some shirts (they were the days when people wore home made clothes) he was 18 at the time --he is now 36 and wouldn't be seen in a flanny shirt(he wouldn't then either that's why they were never made up)
There were other fabrics with an even longer history than that but it is too embarrassing even to tell the few people who drop by and read this.
Anyway back to the story I found the piece of fabric that was missing--filed away in a folder--don't ask me how it got there as I haven't a clue.
The problem is now I can't remember what I wanted to make with it.
Ah maybe I will make some postcards.
The fabric has a calico (muslin) base and I tore up strips of different coloured organzas and using gold thread stitched it onto the background fabric mixed with metallic pieces as well.
It reminds me of a landscape--what do you think it is.