Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Crazy Corner

Back in May My friend Sandy from the US sent me in a parcel that included some fabric scraps.
I suggested to her that I could send her some of my pieces and that we could make a crazy square and embellish it and then send it back to each other.
Well Sandy has had her crazy square finished since June and has been waiting for me to do mine so we could swap--so don't faint Sandy it is done---but I'm only showing you a tiny section so you can see that it is finally done.



I hope you like it Sandy (when you get it that is)

3 comments:

Penny said...

this looks lovely, I havent done any crazy patchwork and am probably too old to start!

Janet said...

That small section is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Sandy said...

I know I'll like it. Yours will be in the mail this week. Sandy