Sunday, May 13, 2007

TAST Week 19 Basque Stitch

Well finally I have caught up with my Tast stitch challenge-and here is week 19 which is Basque stitch.
I had never heard of this stitch before and I really liked working it.
I have used another variegated thread and the colours are a bit darker than they look in the photo.
The fabric is an even weave woollen fabric that I had in my stash.
I have also used Stem stitch in the centre section


Now I'm all ready for week 20 --my how the time has flown.

5 comments:

Peticelul Romanesc said...

lovely flowers, great colors! Corina

Dot said...

I like seeing stitching with the variegated threads you use Doreen.

You have done very well to be up to week 20!

Elizabeth said...

Great work! I love the flowers.

Veleta (Sammy) said...

You are doing such amazing work on this TAST! I have loved each one that you have done!

Dianne said...

Beautiful stitching Doreen!! You are being so good keeping up with your TAST..