Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I've been Tagged

I've been tagged by Dianne and I have to name 7 random things about myself and then I have to tag 7 other people.
Let me see--
1- I love my Husband --he is the most important person in my life and my children and grand children follow closely behind him.
2- I love my Bernina 1260 and wouldn't trade it in for anything.
3- I enjoy the company of good friends especially the ones in the many groups that I belong to.
4- I cook but only because I have to and not because I enjoy it(but I love eating).
5-I don't like ironing (who does) My new years resolution this year was to keep the ironing up
to date -and it lasted 5 days.
6- I love spending money on creative "stuff"--fabric -threads -paper-books(bring on the craft shows).
7- I don't like gardening it interferes with my creative time.We have Native shrubs etc in our
garden and they look after themselves.
There you are that's me done and now I have to tag 7 others so here goes and I offer my apologies in advance if you have already been tagged for this one --
Linda Julie Penny Ati Susan d Janet and Elaine

3 comments:

Penny said...

Ok I can probably find 7 things but 7 people now that is a problem, I will have to think about that, by the way, love your altered book.

Dot said...

I found your answers really interesting Doreen.

And I don't like ironing either!

All for native gardens that look after themselves too:)

Dianne said...

Thanks for sharing Doreen!!! Ironing - I HATE IT!! I have clothes in my ironing basket that I have forgotten about....