Thursday, March 15, 2007

Make 5 Take 5 Swaps

Today I received my 5 ATC's from the Thread Studio's make 5 take 5 swap.
It's always exciting to receive these swaps because usually the maker is not familiar to you and so their work is unknown also although I have seen the beautiful work of one of these ladies since I have been Blogging. Working from the left in a clockwise direction the cards were from--Aimee Dodd from Geelong (AUS)-Pauline Brewis (Aus)-Margaret Roberts(Digital Gran from Wales UK)-Fran Eaton WA (AUS) and Dianne Ceray also fromWA(Aus).
What a lovely array of techniques there are here and take a close look at the gorgeous red beaded shoe.
I think I have done very well thank you.

5 comments:

Penny said...

Oh you are lucky to have yours, mine havent come yet. I am making various dolls etc to hopefully sell at Horsham.

Micki said...

They are great ATC's and lucky you to get one from Mags.

Dot said...

These are beautiful Doreen!! Such a lovely array of colors, textures and techniques.

And I love that beaded shoe!!!

Dianne said...

Great cards Doreen!! How about getting one from Mags!!!

Joanna said...

Boy, I wish I would have signed up. How cool is that red shoe!