Just in the nick of time I have finished my September Crazy Quilt block for the TIF challenge.
I started last night doing the embellishing and I have stitched all day today so that I could get it finished before tomorrow when the October challenge is posted.
As I said before these are the colours that my printer produced and I have taken the easy option and used them mainly because I like the way they work together.
The stitching etc is not up to par with previous months but I have been so busy with other things that I really got behind.
Next month I will try harder.
Tomorrow will be interesting to see what we have to work with in October.