I had made a green dye from the turquoise and lemon-yellow dye powder and I added that to one side of the zip lock bag and added straight turquoise to the opposite side then added the soda ash and water.
The darker green piece on the left hand side was a taupe colour before I dyed it so that is the reason that I got this colour.
Again there are silks-cotton and lace etc in this bundle.
The piece with the brown on it is a silk fabric which had a design on it that was brown.
There are doylies and cotton motifs in there as well.
Perle 5 cotton and some rayon ribbon and a lace flower.
The piece underneath everything else is the felt bit again and there is silk ribbon and their are several laces on the top that were supposed to be 100% cotton that are used for heirloom sewing but I think someone was telling fibs when they labelled this-but I do like how they turned out.