I decided that seeing as I have been experimenting with flower pounding I would use it as part of my cards.
Here are the four cards that I will be sending off to the other ladies.
I got a bunch of flowers at the supermarket and in it were some maroon coloured bell shaped flowers and I haven't a clue what they are called.
I know that I should have taken a photo of them to show you but when I remembered it was a bit late after I had pounder them past any recognition.
This is how the flower looked after pounding.
It has a lovely watercolour painted appearance to it.
I then decided to use a Hero Arts stamp that I had and I overstamped it onto the background using Dirtress inks.