Thursday, September 16, 2010

September pages for Fibre Fever

This month my page in the Fibre Fever swap came from Pegg R in the US.
As you know my theme is "Your country where you live" and Peggy has made a background flag design and has included a Cardinal bird which is the state bird for Ohio and also a Carnation flower which is the state flower. How clever is that--I love it Peggy






The page I made was for Cobi and her theme is Autumn.
I made a crazy patchwork block in these colours as they are the colours of Autumn in Canberra where I live.





4 comments:

Dot said...

Hi Doreen
Gorgeous page from Peggy. And the autumn page is stunning. I always love your crazy patchwork art.
Dot xx

Maggi said...

Lovely page received and you crazy block is gorgeous, as always.

Heather said...

Both pages are great Doreen and I love crazy patchwork. You must have a lovely growing collection from all the swaps you've taken part in.

Unknown said...

super
http://kasthuriscreations.blogspot.com