Seeing as I was looking for stuff for the exhibition and for the sales table I decided to embroider it.
I didn't want to add too much to it-by that I mean I didn't want it to be too bulky so I used running stitch to outline the hills- the sky and clouds.
I then added French Knots and straight stitch to look like wildflowers.
At first I had lots of different colours in the French Knots but I pulled them out because it looked too unreal-what I really wanted it to look like was subtle.
I left the centre grassland area free of stitches to give it a bit of contrast.
I does look nicer in real life.
I am not sure whether to frame it or put it onto a box canvas board.
I found a few more pieces as well and have stitched them--I will show you tomorrow.