Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Carole is at it Again


Carole from Madness and mess is running a new workshop starting on the 1st of September and she will be teaching us how to make a new special shabby chic card.
This will be different from your ordinary run of the mill cards and the person who you make it for won't want to toss it in the bin after they have read it--definitely a keepsake.
I have added a button on my side bar so you can pop over and sign in--it will be fun.
If you want to see what the card looks like go here but don't take any notice of the starting date on this post because she has brought the date forward.

7 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I just signed up for the journal class - can't wait to get started. It's my first on-line class and I'm excited. I so loved your journal and that's what convinced me that I needed to do one too.

Ati said...

:-D see you in class again!

Val said...

Me too Ati - see you in class again Doreen!

Heather said...

Sounds interesting Doreen - I shall go and have a look. I want to make a journal and have a theme but no time to do anything about it yet. Too many other things need to be done first.

Maggi said...

I was tempted but as I am still working on my journal I thought I had better give this one a miss. Hope you have fun.

Janet said...

So many classes, so little time....and also so little money to spend! I'm slowing down on all the online classes I take now that HB has retired.

Shane Pollard said...

Looking forward to getting together again in this class Doreen - I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun!

I see you've made some lovely cards already.
Take care
Shane