I decided to use some of my sample pieces from an online workshop that I had done earlier with Lynda and Carol M.
Originally the base piece was orange but I decided to add some Starburst sprays to give it a more rustic look.
Several years ago I had made some one inch tiles from cardboard and covered them with serviettes to add colour and then I added clear UTEE to give a glossy finish.
I decided to add these to the background pieces.
I glued a small one on top of the larger one and then glued these to the base.
Next I wound gold wire around them to join the whole thing together.
I then backed each one with a piece of black felt but you cannot see it because I had to sit them on a bigger piece of black felt to get a better picture.
Four are now on their way to the other ladies and one is mine.