Friday, November 23, 2007

Book received and Book made

This is a CD book that I made at a class last weekend.
We used 2 blank CD's and we used a special Craft tool to punch the holes in it to hold the coil binding and for the life of me I can't remember what it is called---I know I know I can hear you all shouting out the name but you are just too far away for me too hear.
After we had the holes punched in we then stamped the images on and coloured the butterfly in with Twinkling H2o's--we then embellished the back as well but I haven't shown you that.
There are 5 pages of card stock inbetween the CD's to form the pages.
When this was finished we inserted the coil and added ribbons.
A great little project for Christmas -you could add your favourite recipes or poems to give to a friend-oh and the blob in the bottom left hand bit is UTEE .

And this book that I ordered from Dale at the thread studio arrived as well but I haven't had time to read it yet.



2 comments:

Linda’s Textiles said...

Love the CD book, great idea for presents, enjoyed your thorn stitch piece too. You've managed to keep up with Tast very well, well done! Hope you'll give a review on the book, looks interesting.

Dianne said...

I REALLY like the CD book - have saved up all of my old CD's for a project like this. I should be up there with you coming to all of your classes