Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nice Matters Award

Susan d nominated me for the nice matters award earlier in the week and it has taken me a few days to figure out how to get this logo on to my page (with the help of Susan) The Nice Matters Award is a new friendship award started by Bella Enchanted. This award is for the bloggers who you feel are nice people, good friends, who inspire good feelings and encourage us.
I have to pass it on to 7 others who I feel deserve this award.
How do I choose 7 people from all my special blogger friends besides all the people that I would have chosen have already been nominated--so in saying that I will just cop out and say-if you want to participate in this award please feel free to do so.
Thank you Susan for thinking of me.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I think you definitely deserve this award Doreen - well done!!!

Julie H said...

Well deserved, congratulations Doreen.

Maureen said...

Doreen
Well done.........and I think I can vouch for you being a "nice person" (VBG)
As long as you don't come and "liberate" my Marrakesh "bits" from RobynA.

BTW.........I did enjoy reading how you tackled that quilt.....looks GOOD too!

Unknown said...

You deserve it Doreen!