Normally I do the fabric challenge for the Artists Muse group and this month I did do a fabric one but I think the pixies came to my house to play.
I made the piece of fabric and then I had to clean up and put all the "stuff" away and several days later when I was going to make a Padfolio with the fabric--it was nowhere to be seen,
I have searched the room high and low --zilch--I know it's in there somewhere- but where only the Pixies know.
I suspect it is caught up with something else.
So I decided to do something different and got out an A4 sized canvas and proceeded to paint it as per the book --except that in the book they used watercolours on watercolour paper and I used watered down Acrylics on canvas.
I must admit I felt a bit like Jackson Pollock but on a much smaller scale.
First I had to mask off some areas and then I had to "splosh the paint onto the canvas"--Not hard-- I could handle that.
When it was dry I removed the masks and then I used a foam floral stamp and some black acrylic paint to further enhance it.All in all I rather like how it turned out.
Probably tomorrow I will more than likely find the fabric and I will make the Padfolio and show you.