Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mail I have received in the last week

I have received some lovely mail in the last week.
I received this lovely art piece from Dot.
It has a needle felted background with flowers and an adorable bird-note the diamond necklace-Now there's a bird with style. Then there were these ATC's and a Dotee doll for Ebony--she will be thrilled to get these on Wednesday when I next see her.
I also did a swap with Jacqueline and received these wonderful ATC's and a tag and a mini pack of the cards that she used in the red ATC.

And this is the ATC that I sent to Jacqueline-I think this was a lopsided swap somehow-must do something about that.


Lastly an ATC from Dianne and a postcard from Carol C.
Thanks to all the ladies-I am a lucky girl (and Ebony too) and they are all so beautiful.

5 comments:

Janet said...

So many goodies! They're all lovely.

Micki said...

Such lovely mail goodies.

Dotee said...

So glad to see you receiving lovely mail!

Jacquelines blog said...

Nothing lopsided about that. I had fun in surprising you!

Dianne said...

Wonderful post!!