I have been stitching on block three and it is almost done.
I won't add any more on it until later.
The top section has a piece of embroidered doylie which I have used Running Stitch to attach it to the base.I also added a few Web Stitches plus the pink thing was going to be a very tiny Dorset button but after doing the Buttonhole Stitch around the ring I fount that it was too small to get the needle in to make the spokes to weave on-so I have just attached it like this--I like it anyway.
The middle section has three Guipure lace flowers that came from the lace off a friends wedding dress.
The lace section above the flowers has pink Running Stitch down the middle and French Knots as the flower scentres.
I added this lace because I was previously going to stitch my daughters name on here using waste canvas but I made that many mistakes that the fabric had more holes in it than a seive.
The bottom section some Web stitches have been added and a few French Knots.