I have just made it by the skin of my teeth but here is my November postcard for Joanna.
I think we are all struggling at present to try to come up with something different and when it is all over next month I don't think any of us will want to interpret another flower for a long time.
But in saying that I have enjoyed this excersise and the wonderful postcards that I have received are a hilite to my collection.
This month I have used some of my hand dyed cottons for the background and the patches.
I applied the patches using different stitches-one hand done and the other 2 on the machine.
The flower has been stitched (roughly) with thick thread in the bobbin and sewn from the reverse side.
The vase is made from teabag papers adhered to fabric---one was a normal teabag and the other was a raspberry herbal tea hence the red colours in it.
I added the butterfly because there was a butterfly in the picture :-]
Only one more to go and then the set will be complete.