Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Even more ATC's and some Art Dolls

Well we have been inundated with ATC's this last week.
Ebony has been trading her ATC's and I have been swinging on her coat tails.
Last month she made some ATC's and swapped them with some wonderful people and I have been lucky enough to receive one as well from some of them.

The first two are from Jacqueline--Ebony chose the one on the left.
Thank you Jacqueline.



The next two are needle felted and they are from Francoise mine is the top one.
Thank you Francoise.


These two are from Carol T and Ebony chose the one on the left--I think she liked all the beads---they are both beautiful -thank you Carol.



These two are mine and I am so lucky to have them.
I swapped one with Maureen x but when it had arrived there were two in the packet--they are gorgeous and the stitching is so beautiful.


Maureen also included Miss Prim for Ebony-she's the tall lady---and the other one is a domino doll from Jan which arrived several weeks ago and I forgot to take a photo of it.






Thanks again to all the lovely ladies we are absolutely overwhelmed.

3 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Oh my goodness! What lovely art arrives in your mailbox. So much better than bills. I'm almost done the block for our swap & hope to sent it postal later in the week. So you can look forward to more mail..lol.

Maureen said...

It's a pleasure - maureen x

sharon young said...

Wow! bumper post, Doreen and Ebony. You lucky girls! I'm sure you've both worked your socks off with all this swapping, brilliant!!