Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Home again

Here I am home again after another fabulous holiday.
We had great weather except for one day which isn't bad on a 14 day holiday.
I slept and slept for the first 2 days so I must have been in need of a break.
Not many photos at present but after I edit them I will show you a few.
I met up with Carole Brungar in Wellington and we spent a fabulous day together.
We walked and talked and shopped and ate and generally had a great time together.
My knees were so sore by the time I went to bed that night I was sure I would need knee replacements when I got home.
We exchanged gifts and it was amazing that we gave each other similar things-which just goes to show how we bloggers really do get to know each other and become friends.
Not a great photo but it is the best that I can do.




Blogger is giving me the "irits" today  he's probably upset with me for not posting earlier so I will try again tomorrow.

10 comments:

Jen xo said...

what a lovely post ans pic doreen...so glad you caught up....

Maggi said...

Glad you had such a lovely time. How great for you to be able to meet Carole. Nice photo of the two of you.

Heather said...

Glad you had such a relaxing break Doreen and I love the photo. Blogger really has it on him right now and I have found it impossible to leave a comment on some blogs.

Robin Mac said...

Glad to see you home again and so flad the weather was kind. I've b een over to Carole's blog - that looked a pretty yummy gelato! I'm off to Brisbane tomorrow so I shall catch up on your photos when I return. Cheers

Suztats said...

So glad you had a wonderful holiday! That's a nice pic, too. Welcome back.

Penny said...

Sounds like a wonderful break, isnt it amazing when you meet a fellow blogger how you seem to get on so well.

Janet said...

What a fun day you had! And how nice that you were able to meet up with another blogger.

Dot said...

Am sure Carole loved meeting you too (I know I felt like we had been friends for a long time when we met). And how lovely that you gave each other perfect gifts too. Blogging has opened up connections all over the world.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I can only begin to imagine the fun that you and Carole had - I would imagine there was lots of giggling going on!

carole brungar said...

What? I'm sure that photo makes me look much thinner than I really am!! I love it!! lol

(we did have fun didn't we - hope your knees have recovered!)