Finally I have finished my little white art quilt that I started back at the beginning of the year in Karen Ruane's class.
All I had to do was back it and bind it but I had it hanging on a piece of book board and covered up so that it wouldn't get dirty.
I was going to put a border on it as well as the binding but the border did nothing for the finished product so I took it off.
I wanted to do something to keep the backing and the front together and I finally came up with the idea of using buttons.
I have some tiny little pink heart shaped buttons--very, very small buttons in fact and I used them on the front and then added another one on the back in the same spot.
See if you can spot them on the quilt-there are six alltogether.
Hopefully the picture will enlarge when you click on it--sometimes they do and sometimes they don't and I don't know why that happens.
I am really pleased with how it has all worked out---it will be entered in the Guild exhibition and then Susan can have it for her birthday.