Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another UFO Bag

This is the last UFO bag that I have finished.
It started about seven years ago when I had woven the panel on the front and I sat it on the purple piece of fabric and thought that it was a good match.
I made the length of cord that became the handles (on the sewing machine) at about the same time and that was as far as it went.It has lingered in the same box as the others-only seeing daylight for as long as it took me to decide not to finish it at that stage.
It is not a big bag but it does look nice--my colours- but not my style so along with both the others I will try and sell them at the exhibition which starts on the 23rd September.




Now to finish all the bits and bobs that will go on the sales table.

Every year I say I won't leave everything until the last minute but I still do and I'm too old to change now.

9 comments:

Janet said...

My colors, too. It should sell fast. Good luck with the exhibition. I hope you get everything finished and ready in time.

Penny said...

Wow you have been good! Nice bags sorry I wont be there to look and buy.

Jen xo said...

hah no need to change now doreen....

you are good getting your ufos finished, it must be a good feeling...

Heather said...

There's no stopping you once you get going, is there? Another gorgeous bag - if I wasn't half the world away I'd want to buy this one. I love the texture and the colour.

Gina E. said...

The colours are stunning; I don't think that one will hang around long on your stall.

Maggi said...

I think I might be competing with Heather for this one. I too love the texture and colour. Good job I am on the other side of the world otherwise my purse would be emptying very quickly.

Sandy said...

My colors-my favorite.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

My colours too! You're whittling away at that UFO pile - good for you. When you're done, don't forget I have lots here to keep you busy!

Monica said...

I'm impressed by the way you're finishing off projects, Doreen. I wish I could do half as much.