Well I have finally finished something---yippee.
I have used Stem stitch-Running stitch-Back stitch-French Knots-Straight stitch and I have also added some Whip stitch as well.
It has been very hard to photograph the face outline because I was only allowed to use blue-yellow and white thread-so the face had to be done in the white thread and it is done in Whipped Back stitch to make it stand out more.
I added a Whipped Stem stitch necklace around her neck in gold metallic thread for a bit of bling.
On the hat I stitched the flower in Whipped Running stitch with French Knots in the centre and the feathers (yes they are feathers not stalks of wheat) are done in Straight stitch.
You can get a better idea of the face in this photo.
This photo is a detail of the lace collar that I embroidered with French Knots and Lazy Daisy flowers.
You can also see the face a bit better here as well.
It is now damp stretching and then I have to frame it.
BUT I have to use a frame in either blue-yellow (or gold) or white--them's the rules.
Off to the garage now to see what I have stored out there.